Sunday 24 February 2013

For a Friend

Over at Crafty Individuals the theme is for a friend.  I had these stamped up on shrink plastic for a few weeks but had no where to cut/colour/cook etc (from £150 pounds worth of goodies I won before Xmas on their facebook page).  I used the rabbits (I think it is Alice Palace).  The Crafty Individuals have some amazing rubber stamps not to mention other goodies.




 
I stamped them on shrink plastic with stazon and then coloured with promarkers.

Andrea C x

8 comments:

Netty said...

Saw this fab bracelet on Facebook. Its brilliant Andrea, Annette x

McCrafty's Cards said...

fabulous bracelet Andrea!!!
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous andria.stunning beads and i love the rabbits ;D

xx coops xx

Jean Hardy said...

Oooo pretty! - rabbits look great shrunk too. Jean x

nefertiti said...

So fun! great work!!!!!bizz

mark gould said...

I love it, I have been seeing those stamps a fair bit on blog land and I love how you used them with the shrink plastic. x

Daniele said...

what a great bracelet, perfect for this months challenge at Crafty Individuals
hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Soo cool! Fab win, lady! xxD